Tanjong Rhu Primary School 1975

We are group of friends from Tanjong Rhu Primary School since 1975. We have been keeping the tradition of Chinese New Year Gatherings for more than 25 years.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Treasure This Friendship

Whenever I told anyone that I am having my Primary School Classmates gathering, I usually received this reaction, “Wow, still keeping in touch ah!” “Very unusual man!”

So old friends of TRPS 1975, we may not meet very often like before; we may not share many interests like before; but we had many fun gatherings and shared many interesting memories.

Do treasure this friendship!

Lai Hock

2 Comments:

  • At February 15, 2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah... fond memories of disco at so...so house, talk about girls and try to tackle them.....

    I agree this friendship is unique and I am proud to be in it.

    Cheers!

    Terence Chow

     
  • At February 13, 2009 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI, really glad that you are from TRIPS. I left the school on 1969 and still get in touch with 20 of our classmates and four teachers. The principal should be Mr Ho Chee Kim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home